Thank you for sharing this product with your friends.
Men's Twisted X - Zero-X Tan
The Men's Zero-X™ collection is an eco-forward footwear line crafted with comfort in every step. Zero-X™ focuses on utilizing a no glue construction method. Handcrafted with an ecoTWX® upper, air-mesh lining for improved breathability, and 100% bamboo laces, the Zero-X™ collection aims to reduce the waste associated with traditional footwear construction. Zero-X™ profiles showcase an independent interlocking stitching system and molded low-to-the-ground outsoles created with rice husk agricultural byproducts. The Zero-X™ collection from Twisted X® is comfort you can feel good about.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Made without glue, thereby eliminating harsh chemical adhesives.
- Air-mesh lining for improved breathability and comfort.
- Migration from nylon and/or cotton laces to 100% bamboo laces.
- Independent interlocking stitching system.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for sustained comfort.
- Molded, low-to-the-ground comfort outsole. Molded rubber outsole infused with rice husk from repurposed agricultural byproduct provides durability. Rice husk is renewable, durable, and natural, all while being carbon positive.
Founded in 2005, Twisted X™ proudly celebrates more than ten years of delivering handcrafted, specially designed comfortable footwear to its growing customer base of men, women, children and infants. Initially focused on core western boot styles, the company recently has added an extensive line of comfort casual footwear, work footwear, outdoor footwear and licensed accessories to its portfolio.
There are currently no Questions.
Ask A Question
Ask A Question